1) Go to bloglovin.com in your browser.
2) Create an account by putting in your name, email address, and desired password.
3) Click on "Find blogs" at the top of the page.
4) In the "Search blogs" field, type:
Then click on the magnifying glass to start the search. The search should find our blog and mention it on the left:
6) Now just move your mouse over that white-heart-on-blue-circle up at the top of the screen there. A menu will appear that contains "Settings." Click on that.
7) Under the "Notifications" section of that page, here's what my settings look like:
Let me know if you have any questions on that. If for any reason you want me to continue sending you an email any time I update our blog, just tell me and it will be no problem. Otherwise I'll assume you've subscribed to the blog and don't need the redundant email from me.
P.S. One more piece of bloglovin' advice. If you are going to read blog posts in the "My feed" section of bloglovin, understand that unread blog posts will show up at the top of the list, in chronological order. If you read a new post and leave other, older posts unread, sometimes it can be confusing when you go back to the feed and the newest post is at the bottom of the list. The reason is because the unread posts are being prioritized above the read ones. Just click on "Mark all as read," refresh the page and you should see all the posts in the order you're expecting.