We have a JV game this Sunday 7:30-8:30AM in Pembroke against Scituate.
With the snow forecast, the AD's, myself, and other coach have decided we will try to make a decision on playing the game Saturday evening. We will post on the website Saturday evening when a decision is made and the senior girls will contact the girls also. Don't be afraid to text or call me if you have any questions.
If it does get cancelled we will find ice to make the game up.